• GreenBall Trading Ltd hereafter “the Company”, is responsible for the protection of the privacy and the safeguarding of Clients’ personal and financial information. By opening a trading account with the Company, the Client hereby gives a consent to such collection, processing, storage and use of personal information by the Company as explained below.
• The Company collects the necessary information required to open a Client’s trading account, perform transactions and safeguard the Clients’ assets and privacy and to provide Clients with the services they require. In this respect, the Company gathers information from Clients and may, in certain circumstances, gather information from banks and/or credit agencies, and/or clearing agencies and/or other sources which will help the Company to construct the Clients’ profile based on their requirements and preferences in order to provide its services effectively. The Client shall provide certain identifying details to prevent Money Laundering.
• The Client shall provide true, accurate and updated information on his identity and shall not misrepresent himself to be another individual or legal entity. Any changes in the Client's identifying details shall be notified to the Company immediately and in any case no later than on the 7th calendar day from the date the Client has knowledge of such changes.
• The Client's details that are provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity in connection with our services may be used by the Company for sending the Company's advertising content to the Client. This information helps the Company to improve its services, customize browsing experience and enables it to inform its Clients of additional products, services or promotions relevant to Clients and in this respect the Clients hereby consent to the usage of this data for such purposes.
• The Client's details that are provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her relationship with the Company may be disclosed by the Company if required to be disclosed by applicable law, regulations or court order and to the minimum required extent.
• Non-confidential information on the Client may be used by the Company in any advertising materials or for any other purpose without the Client’s consent unless the Client gives written notice to the Company that he does not provide his/her consent.
• As a precondition for performing online transactions, the Client may be asked to provide certain identifying documents and any other documents required by the Company for the verification of, inter alia, his identity, payment means and address. If such documents are not provided, the Company can, at its sole discretion, freeze the Client's Account for any period of time as well as to permanently close the Account. The Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse to open an Account for any person or entity and for any reason without the necessity or obligation to provide the Client the reason(s) for such refusal.
• The Company may receive a request from a Legal Person (i.e., a corporation or other business entity) for the opening of a trading account. In such a case, the identity of the person authorized by the Legal Person to operate the account shall be verified. In addition person who is registered with the Company on behalf of a Legal Person, such registration shall be considered as a representation by such person, and such person is authorized to bind the Legal Person and can be held personally and individually liable for all acts of Legal Person.
• The Company shall not divulge any identifying private information of its Clients and former Clients unless the Client approves in writing such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law or court order or is required in order to verify Client's identity. The Client information is passed only to employees of the Company dealing with Client Accounts. All such information shall be stored on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law.
• Client confirms and agrees that all or part of the information concerning Client's Account and Transactions will be stored by the Company and may be used by the Company in case of dispute between Client and the Company or other disputes or any legal proceedings involving other third parties. Under such circumstances, the Company shall expressly inform the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information.
• At its sole discretion, the Company may, but is not obliged, to review and inspect any information provided by the Client, for any purpose, including but not limited to comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act. Client understands and agrees that the Company holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.
• The Company will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from time to time for purpose of safeguarding Client's private information and Accounts.
• Upon registration with the Company, the Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used for accessing the trading account and for the performance of transactions and use of the Company's Services. In order to protect Clients' privacy and operations, the sharing of registration information of Client including but not limited to username and password with other persons or business entities is strictly prohibited. The Company shall not be held responsible and liable for any damage or loss caused to Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of such username and password, and other registration information including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by Client.
• Any use of our services with the Client's username and password is Client's sole responsibility. The Broker shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually operating in his/her Account.
• Client is obliged to immediately notify the Company of any suspicion of unauthorized use of Client’s Accounts.
• The Company do not store or collect any Credit Card data other than a photo of the Credit Card used by the Client for verification purposes..
Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser) from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to our application or website, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Client’s device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the application or website and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by most major Websites. Stored cookies allow the Company to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn about the information that is more valued by Clients.